Saturday, May 16, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Home Sweet Home

     Hi all and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches. Julie here from Cards By Cricut with a new die cut challenge.  Today we have a die cut challenge of Home Sweet Home. This has been a fun challenge to do. You can do so many things with this theme. I decided to do a card about someone getting there first home. I chose 3 different colors to use brown, orange, and white. I got the idea off of Pintrest. What a great place for ideas. You get stuck without any mojo just check out Pintrest. I then used a die to cut out all the houses. I glued the orange and white one onto the card and popped up the brown one. I then used a die to cut out all the banners. I popped all of the banners up. I tied black and white twine at the corners to give then illusion of the banners being on a string. I stamped the houses and the one banner with stamps and finally stamped the sentiment with a stamp in the orange ink.
     I really hope you like it as it was such a fun card to put together. Please join us this week and have a chance at our Top 3. It is real easy to link your project. So do this fun and easy Die Cut Challenge of Home Sweet Home. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..