Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shabby Chico Cuckoo Clock


  Leah Schaeffer here today to share a die cut project
to go along with our challenge that was shared this last Friday by Nanne. 
Industrial
This isn't exactly industrial but I took in the inspiration from googling the word
and seeing all the cool clocks that came up. I knew I wanted to do something
different then going with using gears and this is what I came up with!
I think this is the first time that I really successfully created something shabby chic. 
Let me keep it simple today since there's a million pictures to see!




And in case you are interested in this die cut, you can find it in the Silhouette store here
Thanks for coming by today! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow Leah.....its Beautiful! Amazing detail...you do shabby really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leah... this is beautiful and amazing! Love the embellishments on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..