Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SWEET

Hello! I'm Vivian and this week's die cut challenge is "anything green".  Your die cut can be anything you want, but it's gotta be green!!!!!!!

I refused to strain my brain on this one. This is actually my least favorite time of year to be creative. Confession: I don't celebrate St. Patrick's day nor do I really like the color. 

THEREFORE, I made a box card . . . with strawberries!!! Green basket, green stems and green leaves for my project. Super easy!!! If you love this card I got the file from SVGCuts.

Thanks for stopping by today!!



Supplies:
Paper:
--AC Cardstock - Green
--October Afternoon Patterned Paper
Large Button
Blue pearls
Twine
Glue

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute - I'm in the middle of making this card. Love how you have done it. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..