Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18th


page map sketch oct 09


Did you feel the love on Valentine's Day? Honestly, not sure what I think of the holiday, other then a stressful day for most men out there. I do like the concept of a day dedicated to showing people you care for, just how much you love them. But not necessarily by needing to buy jewelry for them (craft supplies, maybe! LOL!) Whatever the case may be, we hope you are having a wonderful week! Enjoy this great sketch from PageMaps

Today is a big day and we have so much to share! First...today marks the last day that Debbie and Lisa will be joining us. Thank you both so much for having joined us and we hope only the best for each of you in your next crafty adventures!!!!


I can't help but to think...you win some, you loose some. And even though we are sad to loose two incredible ladies we are extremely excited to announce 4 new designers onto the SOUS team!

We are pleased to introduce you to Vaness (Ness) Waller, Wanda Boardley, Dawn Gallop and Bonnie Friesen! Here is a little bit about each wonderful lady in their own words...


Ness
My name is Vanessa but everyone calls me Ness. I'm 40 years young and live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. I live with my husband, Andrew (happily married for 20 years) and our 3 girls - Sarah 19, Shannon 15 and Chloe 12. I love them to bits! I am definitely a girly-girl and love to have fun just being myself (crazy at times LOL!!). I have had a love for arts and crafts for as long as I can remember. Have tried almost everything over the time but have found that Scrapbooking is my passion. I started scrapbooking in 2001. I am thankful I have a very understanding and wonderful husband, and girls who support my passion. My girls are almost always my main scrapping subject.
I am so honored and excited to be a part of the Stuck on U Team.


Wanda

Hi my name is Wanda I have been scrapping for about 8 yrs and I love it!
I have been pretty crafty all my life and enjoy most crafts.
I am a Christian, stay at home wife to a wonderful husband that supports my habit
Mom to 2 grown children a son 34 and a daughter 31 Grammy to 2 beautiful grand daughters that are my inspiration.
I love Disney , enjoy traveling and spending time with my family. Enjoy blogging and making new friends.


Dawn

Hi my name is Dawn Gallop I am the mom to nine children, and one grand baby. I have been creating my whole life the earliest I can remember was around four I was making the loop pot holders....and continued until for several years. Always evolving.....I always test myself....lets see what I can do with this and with that. MY style is eclectic...never know what you will get. I mostly enjoy a rustic, vintage style but that doesn't always apply. So be prepared for some fun and interesting layouts. I am so glad to be apart of the team and look forward to all the creations you will make. Hugs.



Bonnie


Hi! My name is Bonnie Friesen and I'm from Manitoba Canada. My hubby and I have been married almost 25 yrs and we have 2 wonderful adult children. Our son is 18, and working, and our daughter is 21 working as a hairstylist [like her mom] and recently engaged to her high school sweetheart! I work casually at a salon where I live as a hairstylist , and enjoy having a lot of free time for myself. There are a few things you need to know about me... I am a Christian woman, I LOVE slurpee's and the color pink! In any form! I started scrapbooking in September/08, after my dear Mother passed away from cancer. It has been a life saver for me as I work through my grief and allow my creativity to flow. Scrapping has become a big part of my life, and it is something I love to share with anyone who is willing to look at my work. I consider my scrapping as art. I am very detailed orientated and therefore have great difficulty keeping my layouts simple with alot of "white space". I love doing sketches as they stretch my creativity and prevent me from getting stuck in a creative rut! I think I'm in the perfect place, don't you? ;)


And now let's see what this killer team has done~


Hungrin? She is!
Leah Schaeffer
Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry



"Share in Our Joy"
Sandi Clarkson


My Valentine
Lisa McIntyre


Scooby Doo
Wanda Boardley
 

Madelyn...precious in His sight
Bonnie Friesen


Winter and Snow
Stine Ursin


Change of Colour
Ness Waller

 

Sisters
Annette Gearside
 

 
Butterflies


Nature's Gift
Beatriz Guzman



Learning to Share
Fern Riley


Timeless Memories
Debbie Burns


Oh and we are not done with all our exciting news! We have another sponsor! Our new design team member, Ness owns a store in her home country of Australia. Her store was the first to sell scrapbook kits in 2004 for the entire country, now how cool is that! So thank you so much Ness and we look forward to seeing the goodies, thank you for the generosity! Please check out Scrap with V! Thanks again!





!-- start InLinkz script -->

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful LOs ladies!! Love all the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new designers...you are going to have fun!

    I Love everyone's layouts. So many different styles and they all look Great!! Way to go ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to miss Debbie and Lisa, good luck to you both!! But, on the other hand I'm very excited to meet the new designers!! This weeks layouts are fab-u-lous!!! Wonderful job ladies!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to be joining SOUS! Everyone's layout is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...Lisa and Debbie, friends, way to go out with a bang! ;o)
    Thank you both SO very much for having joined us! Its been just wonderful!

    And to our new fabulous friends...welcome!!!

    I LOVE the pages! Everyone did awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies ladies ladies.. How utterly fantastic are these creations of yours.. I wish I could of taken part this week, but the situation being what it is, I just wasn't able to. Life slowly getting back to normal..
    I want to welcome the new DT members and I can't wait to see what fun layouts you ladies have in store for us and I really really really want to thank Debbie and Lisa for the fun we've all had the last 6 months.. I know I will miss seeing your work on SOUS..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful thing this blog is....so much inspirattion on one tiny page...you ladies are awesome...congrats to the new DT members...i know you will all spread lots of love and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the newest members, Ness, Wanda, Dawn and Bonnie!!! Just love everyone's creativity! I will miss working along side of everyone, but wanted to thank you for the opportunity of being on this great DT for the last six months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Ness, Wanda, Dawn and Bonnie! Can't wait to share more.... Love all the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello to the new girls on the DT - can't wait to see all your great takes on the sketches - you have joined a fantastic team.... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are some great sketches a little bit of everything great job ladies!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..