Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12 challenge - Using RED or PINK!


Woohoo! Another great Friday and another great sketch. This week we have chosen one created by Liz Qualman. You can visit Liz and see more of her work at http://lizqualman.blogpsot.com/. We hope you will come back next week for a VERY special treat from Liz to us for you! You won't want to miss it! But this week .. we have a little TWIST on the challenge. You must use the sketch AND you must use RED or PINK on your layout! It doesn't have to be valentine-ish .. just use one of those colors somewhere on your project..


Next,  please meet, Wanda, our first Guest Designer ...



You may know her as Magic Wanda from the Cricut MB. We are very pleased to feature Wanda as she was the very first scrapper who took on the challenge at the SOUS debut .  Wanda, thanks for joining us!


Here is her bio in her own words:
My name is Wanda. I am a wife, mother, grandmother, fun loving person and a true Disney fanatic. I love kids, especially my two grandaughters that I enjoy scrapping. I have been scrapping for about 6 years now but have always been very crafty. I have dabbled in everything from knitting to wood working. Now that I have a Cricut I love to scrap even more. I also love being with friends and family.

My favorite paper is K&Co, they have such pretty papers.
My favorite tools are my Cricut and Cuttlebug, I don't do much scrapping without them.
My favorite color to scrap with, right now I would have to say pink, don't really have a favorite.
My inspiration comes from the blogs I visit and the Cricut MB, there are so many talented people.

Here is her layout:




Two Hearts Become One
Wanda


And these are what the design team came up with this week:




Pretty in Pink-Princess
Nanné Harry







"Dance with me!"
Sandi Clarkson
Soft Side of Sandi






Treasure This
Sandy Windsor
Details by Sandy






So Fabulous
Leah Schaeffer




Okay, now for our blog candy winner of the goodies donated last week by Generations Crafting. The6ofusinca, yours is the lucky name we drew!  Please send your shipping information to stuckonusketches@ymail.com. Congratulations! And we'll get that out to you soon!








9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Ladies!
    These are all awesome as always
    Big HUgs Wanda:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Wanda! Love your LO so much, it is just fantastic!
    Congrats Jen on your blog candy! woo hoo!
    What an exciting week everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts once again ladies, and it's nice to see your work to Wanda.. Well, I'm first for the 3rd week in a row, Yeah!! I so enjoy the creative and inspiring environment you all have created here.. Thanks

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good ladies! Your work is fabulous Glad you found one of my older Valentine sketches. There will be a new one on my blog tomorrow. Take care - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Wanda ...I just love your fabulous blog...I love seeing the next creations..and you got a terrific team..TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts--I love what everyone has done. Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooppps! I forgot to use red or pink on mine! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Wanda!! Your work is sooo amazing!! LOVE the layout...you all did awesome!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..